- Privacy Policies Used in Connection with Your Subscription. When you register for an Account on the Affiliate Network, we store your personal information, and we will not share your personal information with third party.
- Use of Information. We use your personally identifiable information: (a) to send you information regarding your Account and the Affiliate Network; (b) to track your compliance with the Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"); and/or (c) for validation, suppression, content improvement and feedback purposes. You agree that we, or our Third Party Agent, may contact you at any time with updates and/or any other information that we may deem appropriate for you to receive in connection with your Account on the Affiliate Network.
- Minors. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children. We will never knowingly collect any personal information about individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. If we obtain actual knowledge that it we have collected personal information about an individual under eighteen (18) years of age, that information will be immediately deleted from its database.
- Security. We endeavor to safeguard and protect our Account holders' information. When Account holders submit personally identifiable information to the Affiliate Network, their personally identifiable information is protected both online and offline. When our registration process asks registrants to submit Sensitive Information (such as bank account information and/or credit card information), and when we transmit such Sensitive Information, that Sensitive Information is encrypted and protected with SSL encryption software. While we use SSL encryption to protect Sensitive Information online, we protect all other user information online and offline. The Third Party Agent servers that we utilize to store personally identifiable information in are kept in a secure physical environment. The Third Party Agent has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of personally identifiable information stored on its servers. Please be advised that, although we take every reasonable precaution available to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our Site is at your own risk. However, access to your personally identifiable information is strictly limited, and not accessible to the public. Only employees, and third party agents, that need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user information. Employees not adhering to our written firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your personally identifiable information. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures. You acknowledge that you provide your personally identifiable information to us with knowledgeable consent and at your own risk.
- Opting Out of Receiving E-mail. You may at any time choose to stop receiving emails containing general information regarding IndianWeddingStore.com by following the instructions at the end of each such email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you be contacted by our Third Party Agent through email, you can follow the instructions at the end of each such email to stop receiving such emails. There may be a short delay of up to several business days while your request is being verified, deployed and processed across our servers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for the purpose of communicating information relating to your Account, as well as to respond to any inquiry or request made by you